[EOWVI] Download Darling in the FranXX OP & ED [Completed]

Anime: Darling in the FranXX

[EOWVI] Darling in the FranXX OP & ED

OPENING: KISS OF DEATH - Mika Nakashima x Hyde

ENDING
1. Torikago - XX:me [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)]
Download  |  Lyrics

2. Manatsu no Setsuna - XX:me [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)]
Download  |  Lyrics

3. Beautiful World - XX:me [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)]
Download  |  Lyrics

4. Hitori - XX:me [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu)]
Download  |  Lyrics

5. Escape - XX:me
Download  |  Lyrics

6. Darling - XX:me
Download  |  Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

You'll also like!!!